• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Trading In Your Old Car When Getting Your Elio

Keith Stone

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I do love your optimism. LOL I guess I had better figure out a way to get my savings to grow faster so I can join the magic number group sooner. Although early or even mid next year is fine with me. LOL :) Z
I am planning a yard sale, I am trying to get rid of some junk in the garage to help with my optional upgrades gotta have that trailer hitch and cruise control!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I answered the survey today. I only got to answer one question because I said I would NOT be trading in a vehicle I got the message "survey completed". Were there other questions?

mrmeeks

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
No trade in. Don't need another car or truck. Need something fun and different to replace my motorcycle that was totaled in an accident in September of 2012. Promised my wife I wouldn't get another motorcycle.

539354_136585909816916_1776917283_n.jpg

Malthorn

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Everyone with reservations are probably going to be bombarded with surveys during the coming months. We all have a vested interest in providing valuable data for Elio Motors to use. I would guess that the results of this survey will be used when they talk to places like Carmax.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Everyone with reservations are probably going to be bombarded with surveys during the coming months. We all have a vested interest in providing valuable data for Elio Motors to use. I would guess that the results of this survey will be used when they talk to places like Carmax.

I had the same thought. This just sounds like some general information gathering they can use to help develop their strategy for handling trades which I am guessing will be handled via a partner like Carmax.

Top Bottom