• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tri-cities Area Pep Boys?

Critter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just did a lookup on their site, and appears Knoxville is the closest one. I remember reading that there are other options if a pep boys is not available.
Search the forum and it should show up. Give me a shout if you choose to come to Knoxville.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Too early to be concerned about no PB in your area. Paul Elio has repeatedly said that they will arrange for another service provider in areas not serviced by Pep Boys. I'm confident that before any of us take delivery of the Elio this issue will be resolved.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Too early to be concerned about no PB in your area. Paul Elio has repeatedly said that they will arrange for another service provider in areas not serviced by Pep Boys. I'm confident that before any of us take delivery of the Elio this issue will be resolved.

Not really sure what the meaning of the word "area" is in the context used.
For someone in a urban setting that may mean 20 miles or less.
For someone in a rural setting that may mean 200 miles or less.

Jackbow

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Just did a lookup on their site, and appears Knoxville is the closest one. I remember reading that there are other options if a pep boys is not available.
Search the forum and it should show up. Give me a shout if you choose to come to Knoxville.
I wonder how elio will be sold, dealer, or company? Anyone know.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder how elio will be sold, dealer, or company? Anyone know.
Jackbow, welcome :welcome: to the Elio Owners forum.
On the home page there is a "Search" function that works really well, and it will save starting new threads on a number of items.
Use this for basic options and questions; but don't be afraid to ask if you have a question you can't find an answer for.
There is a mountain of information about the Elio that covers every tid bit of information there is; also just reading the thread headings will give you an idea what they contain; we all have this affliction <;)> where we do thread drift. Sometimes they will hang a right and go running down the hill, around 27 corners and finally either get back to the topic; fall off the tracks, or just meander around aimlessly :becky:
The only two topics out of bounds are religion and politics (or yeah, and sex doesn't get too :censored: descriptive, but there is innuendos that could make a tree blush).
We do have a great group of people all here for the same reason, the Elio
Right now it's in a holding pattern, and it will probably go crazy after the production line fires up (predicted Q4 2016)
So put up a chair and make yourself comfortable.

Jackbow

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Jackbow, welcome :welcome: to the Elio Owners forum.
On the home page there is a "Search" function that works really well, and it will save starting new threads on a number of items.
Use this for basic options and questions; but don't be afraid to ask if you have a question you can't find an answer for.
There is a mountain of information about the Elio that covers every tid bit of information there is; also just reading the thread headings will give you an idea what they contain; we all have this affliction <;)> where we do thread drift. Sometimes they will hang a right and go running down the hill, around 27 corners and finally either get back to the topic; fall off the tracks, or just meander around aimlessly :becky:
The only two topics out of bounds are religion and politics (or yeah, and sex doesn't get too :censored: descriptive, but there is innuendos that could make a tree blush).
We do have a great group of people all here for the same reason, the Elio
Right now it's in a holding pattern, and it will probably go crazy after the production line fires up (predicted Q4 2016)
So put up a chair and make yourself comfortable.
Thanks.it is good see the interest in the elio. I ride a cycle and was really wanting a 3 wheel can am after riding one. But the price jumped so high. Then here is the elio at a great price an just so cool.

Top Bottom