• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

True Blue And Carbon Fiber Trim Photoshop

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Messed around on photoshopped. Posted this on EMOA too. Made the P5 true blue with a carbon fiber dash and needle instrument cluster. Hope you like!
FB_IMG_1449709407875.jpg

FB_IMG_1449709404246.jpg
Messed around on photoshopped. Posted this on EMOA too. Made the P5 true blue with a carbon fiber dash and needle instrument cluster. Hope you like!
FB_IMG_1449709407875.jpg

FB_IMG_1449709404246.jpg

Your dash design is a hell of an improvement over that horrible Elgin thing. Well done!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1449709407875.jpg
    FB_IMG_1449709407875.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 234
  • FB_IMG_1449709404246.jpg
    FB_IMG_1449709404246.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 246

Jeff Bowlsby

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Love the blue - that shade is one of my all time fav colors. Some light tan seats would make that combo pop.

I don't hate anything in life...but carbon fiber ANYTHING on a vehicle comes as close as it gets. Really cheapens it to my eye.

Suggesting that EM spend a bit more effort on the interior design and integrate the dash with the side panels - so that the interior flows together like on this 928 Porsche. How hard can it be to make simple stylistic changes that really coordinate the interior lines better to give it a sophisticated feel unlike the current blocky detailing? Not necessarily suggesting bringing the vents into the door panel like the 928, but just making the dash and side panel lines flow and not appear disjointed and awkward. Could probably find a nice home for the iPad display And radio in the right side console rather than it all looking like a bolt-on afterthought.

1982-porsche-928-interior-photo-561831-s-1280x782.jpg

Last edited:

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Love the blue - that shade is one of my all time fav colors. Some light tan seats would make that combo pop.

I don't hate anything in life...but carbon fiber ANYTHING on a vehicle comes as close as it gets. Really cheapens it to my eye.

Suggesting that EM spend a bit more effort on the interior design and integrate the dash with the side panels - so that the interior flows together like on this 928 Porsche. How hard can it be to make simple stylistic changes that really coordinate the interior lines better to give it a sophisticated feel unlike the current blocky detailing? Not necessarily suggesting bringing the vents into the door panel like the 928, but just making the dash and side panel lines flow and not appear disjointed and awkward. Could probably find a nice home for the iPad display And radio in the right side console rather than it all looking like a bolt-on afterthought.

View attachment 7878

WOW! I didn't realize how much the 928 dash resembled my Subaru SVX. Can't tell from the attached picture, but the door blends perfectly with the dash, and the center console is very close to the same. Mine has the stock 'burlwood looking' plastic, not the aluminum shown, but you can get the idea. A little contouring of the door to the dash would give it a real 'cockpit' feel.

svx-motorsport-accessories_2203_4366393.jpg

Top Bottom