• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Trunk Size

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
that was obvious

78644d1396404351-must-have-new-product-blinker-fluid.jpg

That reminds me. I need to run up there and pick up some relative bearing grease!

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is from the P4; the P5/E1 is slightly different, but not too much different (an inch or two higher, same width and depth; but should answer your question:

View attachment 7402

That will be a tight squeeze to get my cooler in there full of ice for my brewing days. Either get a right sized one, color coordinated of coarse, or drive with the lid open a bit.

Brewing supplies, if required, will fit in the back seat.

Cheers...:very_drunk:

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That will be a tight squeeze to get my cooler in there full of ice for my brewing days. Either get a right sized one, color coordinated of coarse, or drive with the lid open a bit.
Towards the front of the car, it's 10" tall; how tall is it towards the rear of the car -- 4"?
Brewing supplies, if required, will fit in the back seat.

Cheers...:very_drunk:
Sooo... when production starts, you'll be raising a glass of your latest brew (a red ale) with your mates, saying,

"All 'ail the Elio!"

(I know, I know, it's a bad one.)

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Towards the front of the car, it's 10" tall; how tall is it towards the rear of the car -- 4"?

Sooo... when production starts, you'll be raising a glass of your latest brew (a red ale) with your mates, saying,

"All 'ail the Elio!"

(I know, I know, it's a bad one.)

"All 'ail the Elio!" - ha ha, I will be using that one, much to the chagrin of aquaintences that just don't "get" the Elio!

You are correct on the slope of the trunk lid. I had such high hopes for it to be an integral part of the brewday, I overlooked the obvious.

Improvisation will be the name of the game.

Top Bottom