• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Two Columbus, Ohio Events - Location Change For Mall

Reaction score
lol Jim and I think your right. Buckeye, I wish you could go down there for Wednesday's showing and report your finding on the P4. But, that would cost you another night's stay. Hope to you see Saturday. Who else is going to Columbus? Husband still thinks he will be able to go with me. It will be wonderful to have him drive me and not have to borrow his car.

Reaction score
Yeah, it's a straight shot down for you to travel. I will have to go through Akron and that's a hour. Seems to me the last time I traveled to Columbus it took me nearly 4 hours. Oh, how long will the lines be Wednesday and the people's reactions, that all. And see if we could pick up some business cards from the team with the goals on them. I don't want to pay for the printing. I mean ... really? I'll take the job of freely passing them out but not pick up the tab too.

Reaction score
Welcome and Howdy Neighbor RK2112. Yeah, I am disappointed about the P-3, but mainly it will be great to meet and greet all our fellow enthusiasts in and around our area. I talked to two fellows planning to go down to Columbus Wednesday for the P4. I don't believe I can. But, I do plan to be there Saturday. You might be interested in our plans here in Ohio, being so close. We had one meeting so far in Twinsburg, it was a blast. Next is Columbus of course, Michigan next. Then who knows. But our finally will be Cedar Point next Fall.

Top Bottom