• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ty Here In Albuquerqu, Nm

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ty here. I've recently moved to New Mexico from North Dakota and now have a 40 minute commute every day so I'm anxiously awaiting my Elio. My F-350 doesn't quite hit 84MPG but it's close... I think there's a 4 in my MPG figure, at least. Anyway, I'd like to throw in my quick opinion about something that shouldn't add any cost to the car - I think it'd be nice if an option would be to go visit the factory and actually watch your car being built as it moves down the line. It would be neat to have either pictures or video of your actual car being built. I used to work at that GM plant as an industrial engineer (contracted) and used to really like seeing the S-10s and Hombres go down the line. It would be a real kick to have your car finish the final QC and have them open the door for you and let you drive it on out. I couldn't justify the $1,000 which basically would just get the car to me earlier. I did go $100 all in though. I wonder if they will ever publish how many people are in the tiers above me so I can get a feel for when they'll get to those of us lowly people.

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Ty, glad you found us! My daily driver is a truck as well, it's been years since I've seen anything in even the high teens as far as mpg goes.

Top Bottom