• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Unique Signature

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Note some reporting extended delays on processing pre-orders----could be the result of the build-up from display of the new P-4 version?

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It appears I have rediscovered my user name!
Welcome to the forum and the Elio is definitely addicting. Hadn't considered other "afflictions". The forum has the latest information, rumors, and opinions about the development and production of the Elio. It has great, friendly, and helpful people who are sharing this journey and experience together. Welcome..

Jayne Shelby

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A cure for Eliosis is coming but without your help we may never have a cure. Please find it in your heart to help those who have this dreaded disease by donating to the "Eliosis Care Fund". By helping those who suffer today you may also be helping yourself by having an instant cure when exposed to the Elio. Some of those suffering from Eliosis can wait too much longer for the cure. Send all you can my way and I will stay in a inebriated state until the cure is found. They say beer is the best answer to hold off the effects of Eliosis. Please help...

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A cure for Eliosis is coming but without your help we may never have a cure. Please find it in your heart to help those who have this dreaded disease by donating to the "Eliosis Care Fund". By helping those who suffer today you may also be helping yourself by having an instant cure when exposed to the Elio. Some of those suffering from Eliosis can wait too much longer for the cure. Send all you can my way and I will stay in a inebriated state until the cure is found. They say beer is the best answer to hold off the effects of Eliosis. Please help...
You are on a roll today! LOL and thank goodness my keyboard has returned to normal without me doing a thing. LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom