• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Uniti

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It is a neat looking car. I would buy something that looked like that, no problem. Kind of pricey, though....

http://www.unitisweden.com/techspecs/

200,000 SEK is essentially $23k
90-180 mile range, depending on the model (I would imagine the $23k target price is for the 90 mile version)

Powered by hub motors

Fully electronic fly-by-wire system.
Autonomous driving capability
Full-screen augmented reality heads-up display

And my personal favorite:
  • Batshit crazy gaming and entertainment options

Because that's exactly what I want out of my car "batshit crazy gaming".

Looks to me like they are promising one hell of a lot for their $23k. And that's a lot of high tech gizmos to break.

BigWarpGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Uniti One? It seems they have another electric urban car that seems like an aerodynamic lump of clay. Inhabitat article. Do you think €14,900 ($17,483 US) is a good price for it? The article indicates it goes on sale in 2019.
Uniti-One-0001-1020x610.jpg

The seating is similar to the Elio.
Uniti-One-0002-1020x610.jpg

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It looks like something that fell out of a dog's ass.
really doesn't matter if you think it's a part of a dog, or love it. The fact that these products are being introduced, (I still think the Elio is the best design),begins to open the market offer different styles, and the industry to move forward.
Elio is late to the party (although it was in the forfront), and the next problems- India or China introduce 3 wheel EV, with all the whistles and bells for 10k OTD

Top Bottom