• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Update On My Ayro 311 Reverse Trike & Something Went Horribly Wrong!

Aufgeblassen

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I dunno man, technically it's not my business but you are putting it up here for all of us to see, so I'll comment. What you are saying it that the dealer lied to you about ordering a motor to initiate a repair. They have basically punted on supporting you and put it off on the manufacturer. I'd be warry about sending off my vehicle anywhere that I couldn't easily go see it.

Our RV repairs at manufacturer went fine, so I expect no difference in this case.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yet another update! I'm exhausted.
Oh, come on! Now the latest is the Ayro is going back to factory in Texas for repair!!!
1f626
We had the exact same thing happen with our 1st RV trailer going back to factory Indiana about 5 years ago.

Apparently a conversation between factory and dealer determined such an action is prudent, just like the (many) problems we had with our Winnebago 5th wheel.
I was never wrong about the 5 months!:D

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Our RV repairs at manufacturer went fine, so I expect no difference in this case.
Well, from what you're telling us, you've been there done that so you have the patience to wait so good luck on this latest purchase. By the way, how long did you have to wait to get your RV repaired???

Aufgeblassen

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, from what you're telling us, you've been there done that so you have the patience to wait so good luck on this latest purchase. By the way, how long did you have to wait to get your RV repaired???

A month, but only because it was December and the factory shut down for 2 weeks, PLUS shortly after leaving factory to return, a TIRE BLEW causing damage, so it was returned for repair of the new damage!

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
He's said he's working with dealer to get me back on the road.
Geez, that FACTORY rep. should be working with their FACTORY tech or engineers who knows more about your AYRO to get it fixed and NOT the dealer who just sold you a lemon who then seek the manufacturer's help after their efforts failed to resolve the issue.

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Aufgeblassen,

Looked for a forum dedicated to the AYRO but found none. Maybe you’re not alone with this problem and maybe there are other chronic problems too. I’d consider starting a site..... did see your comments on a Motorcycle oriented site. They too think you have the patience of Job.

Aufgeblassen

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Geez, that FACTORY rep. should be working with their FACTORY tech or engineers who knows more about your AYRO to get it fixed and NOT the dealer who just sold you a lemon who then seek the manufacturer's help after their efforts failed to resolve the issue.

I am! Factory is now accepting the return of it so THEY can fix it.

Top Bottom