• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Update On My Ayro 311 Reverse Trike & Something Went Horribly Wrong!

Aufgeblassen

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not in your shoes, I would come undone in the middle of the show room.
Get in touch with a local new TV channel and tell them about it, we have a station here that just loves stories like this.
If you have a station like that, use it, they love embarrassing places like that, and the TV News always has a bigger impact,
people like to watch things, and not just hear about them. I feel for you man, your between a rock and a piece of shit.
Keep us informed as to what is happening, we'll be your cheering section. And as for a lawyer learn to make friends with one,
they are great friends to have, but remember to keep your nose clean so it doesn't blow back in your face.
Best of luck, and we're cheering for you, hang in there.

One step at a time.....

Squire330

Reaction score
Sorry for your problems. I purchased an Automoto (
) several years ago and ran into similar problems with service and support. They went out of business shortly after I bought it. I'm 7123 in line for the Elio (yeah, right) and currently drive the all-electric Chevy Bolt, which I love! I'm like you - I love unusual vehicles and was hoping the 311 would be my next toy. Will see what comes down the pike next...

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I now have THREE people in my file who claim to have the 7123 SIL number:

7123 rguercio No data UT
7123 Robert Allen Lee No data GA
7123 Squire330 Chester VA

Top Bottom