• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Update To Reported Numbers.xls 10/03/15

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The file now has over 1650 SIL reservation numbers. The first sheet is sorted by reservation number, the second sheet is sorted by state. If you find an error, please let me know.

Remove .txt from the file name. (Save the file, open Windows Explorer, rename it, click to run it).
No idea how this works on Apple OS.

Attachments

• Reported Numbers.xls.txt
    411.5 KB · Views: 491
Last edited:

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That worked in Mac OS. But I'm in Loveland OH, not Loveland, CO

The file now has over 1650 SIL reservation numbers. The first sheet is sorted by reservation number, the second sheet is sorted by state. If you find an error, please let me know.

Remove .txt from the file name. (Save the file, open Windows Explorer, rename it, click to run it).

Gizmo

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Well that forced me to figure out how to view/edit extensions on this computer. Seems the MS default is to hide extensions....damned aggravating. At least there are a very few on that list with a higher production number than mine. Yay.

Last edited:

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey, Gizmo -- It'd be "yay" if there were 30,000 with a higher number than yours! It's the lower ones you have to watch out for .... ;)

Top Bottom