• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Updated Spec Sheet

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
And why is it 5.75" ground clearance; when they have said prior to this it was 4.75"
Stiffer springs?
Actually they have said "it's the same as the Ford Mustang 4.75" "
So I just went and looked up a 2015 Mustang, it's 5.9"

Looks like EM is going to get another flood of email questions waiting for them on Monday.
I'm glad I don't work at that help desk.

I'm glad to see leather seats mentioned, that has been a question from a number of people.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why is the passenger seat almost a full 5 inches wider then the driver seat?

Driver 20.6 inches wide
Passenger 25.3 inches wide

I would have thought it would be the other way around.
I think being a seat out of a Mustang has something to do with it. Seat design and comfort is something Ford does well and I found my brief sitting in the P5 to be very comfortable. In fact, it is one of the few things where it exceeds my Prius, even at less than 1/3rd the cost. I don't know if the back seat comes from existing stock or is able to maximize the space.

IdahoDuffer

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
That makes some sense, but with the body narrowing as it goes back, and what I thought was armrests along the sides, I thought the back seat would be the same size or narrower.

Sure do wish they would do a tour stop within 300 miles of me so I could see it in person. Salt Lake City would be nice.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Have you seen the back seaters on Harleys? :rolleyes:

Now, someone will feel obligated to post pictures of the one or two exceptions to make themselves feel better while it does nothing to alter the reality around me.

Top Bottom