• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Vacation Thread

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have to ask, if she isn't answering her phone do you think she will get the message .. :confused:

Jim
I thought a cell phone always knows or identifies incoming callers. Plus there is an answering machine type thingy going on there too. Are you asking if a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it? Did it actually make a noise? LOL

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Made it home after a great vacation to Orlando and a quick Bahamas cruise. Getting caught up on my backlog today however I had to quickly post this photo of myself with Marge and Homer Simpson who also appeared to enjoy the Elio on my shirt. :cool:

View attachment 3491
Welcome back and hope you are ready to manage the flock again. We missed your inputs and calming comments.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For the record, goofyone, Joshua did a great job while you were gone. We had an influx of spam bots that seemed to know you weren't here. It was a relief when the weekend hit and they crawled back in their little hidy holes. Buckey Jake and Okuma Steve were also in evidence but Joshua dealt with the most fall out. Don't be surprised if he threatens you if you take a vacation again. LOL At least any time soon. It is too bad CaliChris is no longer on board. Maybe another moderator is in order since the site is getting so large. I am sure you have noticed we have increased our numbers considerably since you left. I sure hope you got a lot of rest. I suspect you are going to need it. :-) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome back
Welcome back, Josh? Certainly you are not talking about "Fearless Leader" and his vacation, are you? Bosses NEVER take a vacation; they just lerk around in the shadows and prey on the innocent! :rolleyes:

I've been away for a while. . . . Way down South in the city of New Orleans, visiting with the Elio Team and sitting in the Elio. . . . Yeaterday. So please, fill me in. :)

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've been away for a while. . . . Way down South in the city of New Orleans, visiting with the Elio Team and sitting in the Elio. . . . Yeaterday. So please, fill me in. :)

Welcome back to you too Mr. Music Man :) you were missed too. Yeah Goofyone went to visit Goofy in Disney world (If you haven't read that already)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome back, Josh? Certainly you are not talking about "Fearless Leader" and his vacation, are you? Bosses NEVER take a vacation; they just lerk around in the shadows and prey on the innocent! :rolleyes:

Josh is the one who was doing all the work while goofyone went to play. :-) Z

Top Bottom