• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ventura County Ca Future Owner

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just joined the forum. I've seen some public display of Elio T-shirts in my area. Robert
Hi and welcome from Oregon 6011, Robert7841. Did you see the Elio when it was there last time or will you be abe to see it this weekend at the Lobster Festival in San Pedro?

9/12 - 9/14
San Pedro, CA
Port O'Call Village - Port of Los Angeles
Lobster Festival
Fri - 5pm - 8pm
Sat - 11am - 8pm
Sun - 11am - 7pm
P4 Show

There is also supposed to be an LA event but we don't have information other than the following weekend. If you get a chance to see, take it. It is so worth it. In the mean time, I hope you will enjoy this forum and spend some time sharing ideas with us. See you next year driving our Elios. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Unbelievable, I am in Wisconsin till Monday, I volunteer at the battleship USS Iowa in San Pedro and the Elio shows up there and I am out of state, bummer...

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
I guess I am going to have to help some of you people get your priorities right. LOL Elio always comes first. Or at least it does for me. That is why I have been successful in saving money to get it. Elio first! There will be an event in LA I believe the very next weekend. Keep an eye on the event calendar because I update it as soon as I get the information. I will be out of town all day Monday and most of Wednesday afternoon and evening but the moderators usually catch the information if I'm not around and they have access to update all posts. I hope you can see the Elio in LA. :-) Z

Trucker

Elio Fan
Reaction score
But it will be in San Pedro this weekend at ports o call on the Los Angeles waterfront the USS Iowa is on the waterfront as well ports o call and the USS Iowa are connected with a nice walkway so after seeing the Elio walk over and tour the USS Iowa. http://www.pacificbattleship.com here I am with the Stanley cup onboard, that is a 5 inch mount behind me, the other photo is the 16/50 guns.
uploadfromtaptalk1410486981023.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410486860192.jpg

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
But it will be in San Pedro this weekend at ports o call on the Los Angeles waterfront the USS Iowa is on the waterfront as well ports o call and the USS Iowa are connected with a nice walkway so after seeing the Elio walk over and tour the USS Iowa. http://www.pacificbattleship.com here I am with the Stanley cup onboard, that is a 5 inch mount behind me, the other photo is the 16/50 guns.View attachment 2612 View attachment 2611

Welcome Tucker, Congratulations with you Elio reservation! Another picture I can see now is you in uniform standing along side your Elio! Salute!
Terrence:)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just joined the forum. I've seen some public display of Elio T-shirts in my area. Robert
Robert, welcome to the forum and yes there are Elio shirts everywhere and even more future Elio owners. I proudly wear the elioowners.com T-shirt I bought here on the forum. It is only $10 ,great quality and great looking. Gets a lot of peoples attention about this exciting vehicle. Hope you use the forum to learn all about the Elio and its development and production. Looking forward to your comments and opinions. Welcome and enjoy the experience.

Top Bottom