• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ventura County Ca Future Owner

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Unbelievable, I am in Wisconsin till Monday, I volunteer at the battleship USS Iowa in San Pedro and the Elio shows up there and I am out of state, bummer...

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
Trucker, welcome to the forum and more importantly, thanks for your service. We have a lot of vets here and I recommend you go to that thread and introduce yourself. May find some other forum member vets right in your area. Hope you have time between you volunteer work to review the threads on the forum to learn all about his historic vehicle. Future Elio owners are leading the revolution in personal transportation and its exciting to be part of this journey.

Robert7841

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon 6011, Robert7841. Did you see the Elio when it was there last time or will you be abe to see it this weekend at the Lobster Festival in San Pedro?

9/12 - 9/14
San Pedro, CA
Port O'Call Village - Port of Los Angeles
Lobster Festival
Fri - 5pm - 8pm
Sat - 11am - 8pm
Sun - 11am - 7pm
P4 Show

There is also supposed to be an LA event but we don't have information other than the following weekend. If you get a chance to see, take it. It is so worth it. In the mean time, I hope you will enjoy this forum and spend some time sharing ideas with us. See you next year driving our Elios. :) Z
Though about going but will wait for the Los Angeles event, shorter trip for me, got other things this weekend.

Trucker

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi Robert, just to give you a heads up over on one of the Facebook groups we have been talking about a future Elio owners get together at Route 66 in Canyon Country most likely within the next month or so.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just joined the forum. I've seen some public display of Elio T-shirts in my area. Robert
Robert, welcome to the family and "Thank you" for your service. Lots of things to read and comment on and new opinions are always welcome. There are some who play devils advocate but what's life without a little conflict.

Top Bottom