• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Video From Lobsterfest

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score

This is a super good review of the car and has great interviews of the people looking at them at Lobsterfest.

-George (83 years old) is very cool.
-What the girl says at 5:58 i find interesting. :)

I looked all over (and did a search) and didn't see this posted yet. If it has been, I'm very sorry for starting another thread.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

This is a super good review of the car and has great interviews of the people looking at them at Lobsterfest.

I looked all over (and did a search) and didn't see this posted yet. If it has been, I'm very sorry for starting another thread.
It may have been posted but if it was the Great Leaders - our moderators, will simply merge it with the original one. :) Z

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Thanks for posting (or reposting) that. I hadn't seen it yet even though I have a google alert set to let me know whenever Elio hits the news.... Wait, that's not you interviewing people, is it? :p

Top Bottom