• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Waiting!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It looks a little upscale and secluded. You are not holding out on us are you?
One of my kids and her family are out there, I visit 2-3 days a week to spend time with my granddaughter.
Right on both- upscale and secluded (20 min ferry ride from city to the country).
Upscale in Seattle is in a different world. There are more construction cranes (55) than any other city in USA. LA with bout 35 is second.
EVERYTHING here is expensive. It was sticker shock when I moved here from Florida (where WA apples were $1.29/lb)- here $3.49???
Sales tax almost 10%!
On the upside, many Amazon items delivery overnight! some things same day, they just opened a food store, order online drive up, they put it in your car and off you go, they have other Seattle services (they just bought Whole Foods)- they're taking over the world!!
population goes up 1k/ month!! and housing still tight-
If Amazon or Boeing burp, the bubble will implode (my take)
The time it takes to sell a house is same day ,frequently bid up above asking, you have to have $ in hand close in 30 days, no inspections
Ah, but it's the season now 70-75 days, 55- nights no rain!!!
oh and did I mention cannabis is legal!!!! BTW, the price of oz. of buds, now almost same as street price- $85-$90!! and this ain't the twigs and seeds I did in the '60's :-))

Top Bottom