• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Want One,..... But How Long

NICK KLOID

Elio Fan
Reaction score
The dates keep changing, I have not went all in yet, but I am moving in that direction. It seems like it would be a perfect commuter for me as a single person. I hope firm pricing comes out early next year and maybe a list of available options with pricing. Anyhow, thought I would join the site and get more info. I have been following this for quite a while, hope it becomes a reality.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The dates keep changing, I have not went all in yet, but I am moving in that direction. It seems like it would be a perfect commuter for me as a single person. I hope firm pricing comes out early next year and maybe a list of available options with pricing. Anyhow, thought I would join the site and get more info. I have been following this for quite a while, hope it becomes a reality.
Welcome, Nick. It's a good place to get info. We've covered a lot of topics in the time I've been here. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Just be ready to have people ask if you tried the search function first. Always check the date of the post though as things change pretty fast.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon, NICK KLOID. I have been on here since January and have seen the date change by Paul Elio happen only once. Since he sent an email to reservation holders at that time, I know he is the only one I shoud pay attention to when it comes to date changes. Anything else is hearsay, gossip, speculation and chatter. As Ty has mentioned, there is a lot of information on here so you have your work cut out for you when it comes to learning it all. I have found it a wonderful resource for adding to the information I read about Elio before I joined and reserved. I hope you enjoy this exciting journey to Elio production and ownership. :-) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
WELCOME, NICK! Great to have you on board!

Top Bottom