• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Washington State

easyArno

Reaction score
Just checking in from Tacoma, happy to find out the Elio is coming here for freedom fair. Hope it will be at Joint Base Lewis McChord JBLM. Lots of military folks here, and civilians will also be welcome on the base during this time. I am all in for $1000, really like Elio's vision and support it. I have also been spreading the word, wish there was a really good flyer to had out.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
EasyArno, welcome to the forum and the Elio family. The forum has the latest information, rumors, opinions, helpful friendly people, and hours of entertainment. Welcome and enjoy the Elio experience.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
easyArno, Welcome to the ElioOwners.com forum from Atlanta, GA! :)

Glad you are so excited about the Elio vehicle and decided to jump in on this really neat vehicle. If you have not seen the vehicle in person yet you are in for a real treat as the vehicle is looks even better in person than it does in pictures. We have a very diverse group of people here from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

We have a survey we like reservation holders to fill out if they wish as it really helps us visulize the growing numbers and locations of future Elio Owners. For now information visit this link: http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-reservation-map-and-survey.1129/

We also have a thread for our many current and former service members: http://www.elioowners.com/threads/military-service.1118/

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just checking in from Tacoma, happy to find out the Elio is coming here for freedom fair. Hope it will be at Joint Base Lewis McChord JBLM. Lots of military folks here, and civilians will also be welcome on the base during this time. I am all in for $1000, really like Elio's vision and support it. I have also been spreading the word, wish there was a really good flyer to had out.
Hi and Welcome from Oregon, easyArno. Tacoma would have been my second choice of places to see the Elio but since it is going to be in Portland, I will go there. Portland is about half way between where I live and Tacoma. I hope you enjoy all the wonderful discussions going on here. It is a great way to pass the time while waiting for the big day - Production day 1. Next year in our Elios. :-) Z

Top Bottom