• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Waxing Poetic - Or Not

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'll be flying to Portland on the 13th, but my layover is only an hour and a half.....do you think I have enough time? Z I will end up in your neck of the woods. I will be in Medford, OR for work from the 13th till the 18th.
Unfortunately I won't be in Medford until the 21st this month. Or do you mean of July. I will be in Medford on July 16. Either way, I can highly recommend getting a great burger at Jasper's on old 99. It is a little hole in the wall place but their burgers (of just about any kind of ground meat you can dream of) are awesome. Also, they hand cut their own fries. I haven't tasted those because they cook breaded chicken in the same vat and I have to eat gluten free but I hear they are great. I have had their Elk burgers sans bun, and they are excellent. They actually have gluten free buns but I find I don't even tolerate them so I simply have mine with Romaine lettuce, tomato, onion and my own mayo and eat it with a knife and fork. This month I am going to try the wild boar. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'll be flying to Portland on the 13th, but my layover is only an hour and a half.....do you think I have enough time? Z I will end up in your neck of the woods. I will be in Medford, OR for work from the 13th till the 18th.
I don't think 1 1/2 hours is enough to see the Elio in Portland. I have only been to the airport once but I don't remember seeing any malls near there. I look forward to learning where they actually will be. I only know where the hospital I go to is and where the fabric store where I buy swim suit fabric is. That leaves a lot of Portland unexplored. LOL :-) Z

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately I won't be in Medford until the 21st this month. Or do you mean of July. I will be in Medford on July 16. Either way, I can highly recommend getting a great burger at Jasper's on old 99. It is a little hole in the wall place but their burgers (of just about any kind of ground meat you can dream of) are awesome. Also, they hand cut their own fries. I haven't tasted those because they cook breaded chicken in the same vat and I have to eat gluten free but I hear they are great. I have had their Elk burgers sans bun, and they are excellent. They actually have gluten free buns but I find I don't even tolerate them so I simply have mine with Romaine lettuce, tomato, onion and my own mayo and eat it with a knife and fork. This month I am going to try the wild boar. :-) Z
July. I will definitely try out Jasper's. I rarely get to travel, but between May and July I get to go to Redding, Anchorage, Medford and Santa Cruz. Thirty three days on the road. I like to try different food that is considered local favorites, so thats for the tip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proud to be

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't think 1 1/2 hours is enough to see the Elio in Portland. I have only been to the airport once but I don't remember seeing any malls near there. I look forward to learning where they actually will be. I only know where the hospital I go to is and where the fabric store where I buy swim suit fabric is. That leaves a lot of Portland unexplored. LOL :) Z
zelio,
There is a new mall by the airport it is called "Cascade Station", it is near the 205 bridge to Vancouver Washington... So if Elio Motors wanted people to come from Vancouver and areas to see the Elio that would be the place... And thinking on that area, it would be a great place for them to place their first Elio Store in Portland...

Bottom line would be, at what mall are they going to show the Elio at??.. with luck it could be P4 and P5 and if it is at the Cascade Station it is only a mile or so from the Airport... So I guess you have to wait and see...

Proud to be... an Elio owner... soon #2225

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
zelio,
There is a new mall by the airport it is called "Cascade Station", it is near the 205 bridge to Vancouver Washington... So if Elio Motors wanted people to come from Vancouver and areas to see the Elio that would be the place... And thinking on that area, it would be a great place for them to place their first Elio Store in Portland...

Bottom line would be, at what mall are they going to show the Elio at??.. with luck it could be P4 and P5 and if it is at the Cascade Station it is only a mile or so from the Airport... So I guess you have to wait and see...

Proud to be... an Elio owner... soon #2225
That would be a great location for me because I buy fabric in Milwuakee which is also not far from the airport. Thanks for the information, Proud to be. Now, as you said, we get to wait and see. LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom