• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

We Are Starting To Grow.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I got my T-shirt and bumper sticker today in the mail. Very excited... Still waiting on my production number which I expect to get sometime this month.

Waiting for the production number is the worst part of the process. You are already aware you have to wait some time for your vehicle so you are somewhat prepared for that however the production number could come at any time and that makes it harder.

The best guess we have is that the next set of numbers will appear after Labor day. This is only an educated guess however we know the last numbers were released July 10 and they usually average about six weeks between releases however eight weeks is not unusual. EM also has a history of waiting until around major holidays and the 50% bonus offer expires September 1.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Very quiet here in South Carolina. My name is Jon, I live in West Columbia, and I'm all in at 12158.

Cheers!
Yakatak, welcome to the forum and the Elio family. The forum has tons of information about the Elio and its development and production. There are threads on nearly every topic you can imagine and some you would never dream of. We are usually friendly and helpful and look forward to your comments, questions, and opinions. Welcome and enjoy the Elio experience.

Top Bottom