• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

TruthAustin

Reaction score
Hi,

I was curious what the latest update was regarding Elio?

Is there anything we can do to try to recoup our investment? Is there a current class action suit? Is there a way to get a hold of an Elio executive by email, phone, or other? Do we have any leverage anywhere?

I invested $1000. I’ve heard nothing from Elio for years. I think we deserve at least an apology and an explanation of what happened.

Thanks.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
GC no need to be crude to someone new, but what your saying is true.
Nope, there is nothing you can do to expect some kind of refund. Your $1,000 and my $1,000 are gone to something that we have no chance of getting anything back. Maybe some day, or maybe not but don't expect anything back, and don't expect an apology.
Mark it up to a "learning experience" is all you can do.

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi,

Is there anything we can do to try to recoup our investment? Is there a current class action suit? Is there a way to get a hold of an Elio executive by email, phone, or other? Do we have any leverage anywhere?

I invested $1000. I’ve heard nothing from Elio for years. I think we deserve at least an apology and an explanation of what happened.

Thanks.
If you are not all in, you can contact Elio and get your money back. Least you use to be able too. If you are all in, you should have gotten a shirt and bumper sticker.

No new news for sometime. Supposedly, Paul is still working towards getting funding.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio Motors will stay in business until all the refundable's are asked to be refunded. Until then Elio is making money on that money sitting in an account. To Elio, the interest is free money. Would you give it up if the customers didn't ask for the refund?

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
GC no need to be crude to someone new, but what your saying is true.
Nope, there is nothing you can do to expect some kind of refund. Your $1,000 and my $1,000 are gone to something that we have no chance of getting anything back. Maybe some day, or maybe not but don't expect anything back, and don't expect an apology.
Mark it up to a "learning experience" is all you can do.

I definitely didn't mean to sound like that.

Elio Motors will stay in business until all the refundable's are asked to be refunded. Until then Elio is making money on that money sitting in an account. To Elio, the interest is free money. Would you give it up if the customers didn't ask for the refund?
Minus all the debt they've accumulated with the purchase of the plant and failure to produce a vehicle as promised to the city.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I definitely didn't mean to sound like that.

Minus all the debt they've accumulated with the purchase of the plant and failure to produce a vehicle as promised to the city.
When Elio Motors first started collecting deposits they very quickly paid themselves for "engineering". They can just as easily move any interest money the same way, even today. Unless the people they are in dept to sue and there is a court order, they can do as they please. I haven't yet heard of any lawsuits, only petitions. They can even sell off all the equipment, and may have already.

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Equipment been sold long time ago. Elio has said they only sold what wasn't needed for the Elio. Some guy (I think a politician down there) claims they sold it all. Which is true, no clue.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks.
After re-reading the original post, I have another suggestion. Invest in something else. Now just my opinion and not financial advice, but I have invested in a Canadian gold exploration company called Renforth. https://renforthresources.com/

They seem to be finding lots of gold on one property and believe they have nickel and other metals on other properties. They should have a lot more drill results by end of July and then they will have the property revalued.

Currently traded on the OTC under RFHRF the stock is only about $0.08 a share for the moment.

Just a suggestion, you need to do your own research.

Top Bottom