• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What A Great New Movement!

John M Riley

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, everyone! My name is John Riley, and I am a new member. I think this is a great new time in transportation, and I am ready to become an active participant. I don't know how many of my fellow members are bicycle riders, but I think that the Elio reflects my love of cycling, and the way it encourages to go places in a way that provides health and a reduced reliance on things that are detrimental for our environment. I am looking forward to reducing my environmental footprint (and easing my wallet, too) by becoming a part of this new ,movement.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and :welcome: John Riley from the Pacific NW
We have a large cross section of people from all walks of life and age groups.
Interests very over a wide array of things.

You'll hear bike in here quite a bit, but most of the time it's referring to a motorcycle.
However a lot of the members are bicycle riders also.
The search function works well for finding a number of items and if you can't find it there, ask any member, they'll be more than happy to help.
So pull up a chair and make yourself at home.

One other item, we all have a great sense of humor (well at least most of the time :becky: )

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi, everyone! My name is John Riley, and I am a new member. I think this is a great new time in transportation, and I am ready to become an active participant. I don't know how many of my fellow members are bicycle riders, but I think that the Elio reflects my love of cycling, and the way it encourages to go places in a way that provides health and a reduced reliance on things that are detrimental for our environment. I am looking forward to reducing my environmental footprint (and easing my wallet, too) by becoming a part of this new ,movement.
There HAS been talk about a side mount bike rack. It makes sense. Here are "blind structural nuts" every couple of inches along both the top and bottom so he aftermarket will have an easier time developing accessories like bike racks.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver

Hi John, welcome to the forum!

I rode a recumbent bicycle for about 3 yrs, did the BAK (Biking Across Kansas) in 2009 and 2010. I ride a motorcycle now. Hills are SO much easier, lol.

Top Bottom