• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What An Ugly Name, "elio"?

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My car. I've always appreciated having a car without advertising the company that made it, or the dealership i bought it from. often I've removed badging that was off putting to me. I can just see some Elgin watch designed 1ftx2ft badge on the sides.....
Dear Mr Elio,
I know it is a car you designed, but I own it. Would you please design the labelling of your product so i can remove it without leaving holes. Nothing ruins the lines of a well-designed vehicle like "CHEVROLET" being drilled into its rear end.
I understand you are proud of it. and I promise to tell anyone that asks who made it, just don't put a permanent real estate "SOLD" sign in my front yard after I buy the house.
And here again...."please"

jtmarten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
full.jpg

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
FN LMAO again, thanks
Worth way more than a thousand wordsl
I still laugh at the other one everytime I see it.
I have to admit I love the picture but I also love the name Elio. Jean Luke Picard (spelling may be incorrect) was one of my favorite characters so whoever first posted this picture, I salute you! And I salute Elio! Bring it on! :-) Z

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure the jest of the picture is geared more toward the quality (or lack of) of the above post and less to the name of the car.

Top Bottom