• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Do You Want

What color do you want

• Total voters

nickskeys

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I voted for the Y-word. This machine has to be visible and I am not a fan of the standard colors.
You could always go with a "wrap" as suggested by Glenda, at the NAIAS show last weekend. You could basically have any color scheme imaginable on the car. I also asked her about yellow, and she explained that yellow is an expensive color and would almost have to be run on a separate line, which they don't want to do. Sorry I can't be more specific as to the reasons as she explained them. But, I saw the RED, and I'm not looking back anyway!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
You could always go with a "wrap" as suggested by Glenda, at the NAIAS show last weekend. You could basically have any color scheme imaginable on the car. I also asked her about yellow, and she explained that yellow is an expensive color and would almost have to be run on a separate line, which they don't want to do. Sorry I can't be more specific as to the reasons as she explained them. But, I saw the RED, and I'm not looking back anyway!
From the sounds of it you must have been drooling all over yourself when you went to see the P5 :becky: (I read your other posts too).

Adamant

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My original vote was for Creamsickle, but Rocket Silver is starting to really grow on me. This is probably gonna come down to the wire and I won't make up my mind until I see them all in person.

I like the look of Sour Apple too, but it might be too flashy.

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So far I am leaning red. I think many will choose orange so I want to be different. Once accurate color samples are available ill make a final choice.
1.Red
2. Silver
3.Orange/Blue

Adamant

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully the orange is more of a deep vibrant orange. I saw a couple of orange vehicles like that the other day and the color made the cars really pop. It was awesome. I'd definitely get the orange Elio if it's like that.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know I've probably said before, I wanted the silver, but the wife thinks I'll be killed on a cloudy day due to lack of visibility, so blue if it looks good, orange if I don't like the blue. Yellow if I wake up in a parallel universe.

Top Bottom