• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Elio Are You Getting?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I voted for Marshmellow white with a big caveat. Only if I can get a wrap or paint job that looks like one of Silas Sunday's creations as seen on elio motors design concepts on facebook and it doesn't cost thousands.

View attachment 232

If no wrap or customization, I think the creamsicle is best on its own.
That should definitely stop traffic. Very nice!

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
......... Although now that I think about it it reminds me of when I went back to college in my late 30s and 40s and drove school bus because it allowed me enough time to take classes....
That just gave me an idea, a cool custom job would be school bus details on the yellow Elio. I'm currently working on a NYC checker cab design, but I am a beginner at GIMP (free photoshop type software) and I'm busy at work, so it's going to take me awhile.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That just gave me an idea, a cool custom job would be school bus details on the yellow Elio. I'm currently working on a NYC checker cab design, but I am a beginner at GIMP (free photoshop type software) and I'm busy at work, so it's going to take me awhile.
Go for it, Baby! We only live once! LOL :-) Z

BTW what does GIMP mean?

ST13Fred

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I like Marshmallow (misspelled in the poll survey), but will do some type of striping down the sides.
My feeling it is already an attention getter with the unique design and plenty visible in the light and wild colors.
But I know Elio will customized in some wilder yet striping when he hits the roadways.

Jerry Greif

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looks like I could have one of each color for less than a new Corvette, I think I will get a Blue one and keep the Corvette.

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I like Creamsicle, Silver, Red Hot, True Blue. I am leaning towards Creamsicle simply for visibility reasons. I think it would be the safest. But I would like to see a real color sample before I make my decision for now its Creamsicle. As far as a wrap I kind of would like to give it a race car livery. In marshmellow I would go for a Williams Martini Racing
19dd6qqri1d0ajpg.jpg

Top Bottom