• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Elio Are You Getting?

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Body should be all the same color. When you take ownership, you can do what you want in 2 tone. Remember that visability is of prime importance since this vehicle lacks mass in frontal or rear view. Grays and black would be a no no for me. Thought white was offered at one time, but does not appear in list now?

I believe white is called Marshmallow now

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
White (marshmello), Sour Apple, Creamsicle, will likely have the greatest distant vision recognition and Lord knows with the crazy drivers we have on the road today, any advantage you have is a blessing (no matter what kind of vehicle you drive)!! RB

jrm_cr_fl

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
That must be an old Elio poster because the yellow color in no longer being offered. That's kind of a shame. I have a yellow Hyundai Veloster and that is the color I want. Small vehicles need to be highly visible and that yellow demands attention. BTW, their new CAD drawings show the front wheel covers mimicking the current rear wheel cover, not what is shown in this older poster.

I kind of like the rear wheel cover in that picture, I wonder if that is an old or a new design.[/quot

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Spatz on the front drive wheels are the way to go, reduces air resistance and the drag coefficient. The Luftwaffe learned this in 1939 with the JU 87 dive bomber as they covered exposed fixed gear with spatz and pilots reported increased speed due to less drag! RB

Top Bottom