• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Is The Orange Paint?

aaroncgi

Reaction score
It's much closer to the bright color, like Husker1 posted. I saw it out in the sun back in July and will see if I can post a picture later today. It looks like a ripe orange. As much as I love the metallic/semi-rust colored orange which has become popular in recent years, the Elio orange really is much more unique, which suits me to a T.

LINDA PATELSKI

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
the best, and easiest way to tell the color- there exists, for painters and decorators, a "book" it's sample pages of colors that unfold like a fan. Next best- maybe, Home D or Lowes to pick out some samples. I plan to be in Jacksonville Nov 21, and although I don't have the book, I'll stop by HD & L to see about picking up as many oranges as I can, if not, since I live in FLA, take along varieties of oranges/ tangerines !(lol) If it works, I come back here with reference numbers

wjdom

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Those that have seen the orange elio which color is it near,
The BRIGHT COLOR
or the lighter color?

Saw the p4 in New Orleans, The color is close to HOME DEPOT orange, Has a good shine to it, but more orange than creamsicle. I was a little disappointed. Will have to see all other colors before I make up my mind.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Saw the p4 in New Orleans, The color is close to HOME DEPOT orange, Has a good shine to it, but more orange than creamsicle. I was a little disappointed. Will have to see all other colors before I make up my mind.
I've seen a couple of new Toyotas in Roseburg that are an orange. However, I much prefer the Elio orange. In fact I loved it. Of course I saw it in July, it may have faded a bit since then. LOL :-) Z

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My bad- left this morning @430 and forgot the hd/lowes color chips. Some folks on line mentioned that it is indeed a current car color, but CRAFT is a bitch sorry

Top Bottom