• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Happens To Vehicle Deposits?

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For her sake, I hope she doesn't live in PA.

Here it is very illegal.

You can go to jail for bouncing a single check.
Mistake or no mistake. No excuses.
It depends on the Judge.
I'm sure that is possible, but most judges are reasonable. We just hear about the ones who aren't. Of course, this situation is why they have discretion to put them in jail. There was no accident, only an intentional act to unilaterally undo an uninformed decision.

My suspicion is that she could have gotten the same result legally by merely contacting them and asking to void the agreement. They have not shown any indication of being sticklers to their deals if asked in a timely manner or if there are extraordinary circumstances.

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
What is the maximum all in amount over 1000.00 you can put in or is that it?
$1,000 All In is the Max you are allowed to deposit.
There have been a number of people that offered to pay a full amount (or more) and Elio Motors will not accept it.
Best thing you can do if you have additional cash is find a high yield account and bank that cash till the time comes.
Or buy Elio stock.

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
$1,000 All In is the Max you are allowed to deposit.
There have been a number of people that offered to pay a full amount (or more) and Elio Motors will not accept it.
Best thing you can do if you have additional cash is find a high yield account and bank that cash till the time comes.
Or buy Elio stock.
Show me a BANK that has a high yield account :p

Top Bottom