• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What I Like Best About The Elio Autocycle

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Karg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The best thing I like is the fact that I do not have mine yet, and probably never will. But just the anticipation of maybe the chance of owning one puts joy in my heart. After all, if I already had one the anticipation would be over and life would be quite dull in comparison. Meanwhile I still have my Big Wheel to play with and I can still make motor sounds with my mouth.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
NOT being over my head in debt for four wheels. Under 10K and staying dry on a rainy day, priceless.
"As we like to say, math always wins in the end...and somehow we suspect that offering $0 down, 0% financing for 80 months so deep subprime borrowers making $30k a year can purchase a $40,000 BMW doesn't actually pencil out over the long haul..."
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...bprime-auto-delinquencies-spike-10-year-highs

Donnyboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I like the center of the road cockpit feel the driver has. I love existing technology. Anytime I buy latest and greatest I spend too much and it breaks too early. I also believe the American people have been brainwashed by the auto manufacturers and now believe that their automobile is an extension of their personality. If I buy that Lincoln I'll be as cool as Matthew McConaughey for example. Pathetic. The Lexus Christmas to Remember sales event is completely disgusting. And they blast us with it every December. Yes, if only I bought that $80k Lexus I would make it the most memorable Christmas ever. We need the Elio to knock some sense back into the average consumer.

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I like the center of the road cockpit feel the driver has. I love existing technology. Anytime I buy latest and greatest I spend too much and it breaks too early. I also believe the American people have been brainwashed by the auto manufacturers and now believe that their automobile is an extension of their personality. If I buy that Lincoln I'll be as cool as Matthew McConaughey for example. Pathetic. The Lexus Christmas to Remember sales event is completely disgusting. And they blast us with it every December. Yes, if only I bought that $80k Lexus I would make it the most memorable Christmas ever. We need the Elio to knock some sense back into the average consumer.

My Elio gives me an additional forum site to click on after I read my email.:p And, I get my race review from Jebar.

Top Bottom