• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What If It Had A Bigger Trunk?

Brian Slusarz

Reaction score
We were talking about a bigger truck and still keeping to aerodynamics. Also as a Can-am Spyder rider brake lights are needed on the fenders. Trust me, people look past the back and focus on the front wheels. How well here is a view before P4.
&temp_hash=6eb2eebfc14943a2a17af7c37205b659.jpg

JN2Wheels

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with Brian... Just that extra height would do wonders for utility. It would be three-wheeled hot hatch! The hatch lid would be bigger, maybe encompassing the whole extra bubble, making loading those groceries, tools, w/e getaway bag, that much easier. Could even consider a two-person weekend. Not to mention, it gives a flatter roof which would allow roof rack, bike mount or luggage pod. This should be p5.

JN2Wheels

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like the p4, and it appears the body is relatively set. Just seems, if the aero difference is minimal, a little extra height there would be a positive in many ways. Utility, aesthetic, roof cargo options. But, if Elio can stick to his 4 points, I'm down for however it turns out!

jtmarten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Eh, P51's are way too loud. Picked up my '80 Bradley GT2 electric from a seller in Council Bluffs who lived near a small airfield. His buddy was out flying his P51 and did a low flyover. 'Bout shook my teeth out and I think my ears started bleeding, but put a huge smile on my face.

outtaget1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Eh, P51's are way too loud. Picked up my '80 Bradley GT2 electric from a seller in Council Bluffs who lived near a small airfield. His buddy was out flying his P51 and did a low flyover. 'Bout shook my teeth out and I think my ears started bleeding, but put a huge smile on my face.
ya,, makes the hair stand up on your neck for sure... just think of the thrill that was to be 19 or 20 and getting your butt strapped into one of those babies.... I think if I had the chance now,, it wouldn't be too hard for me to go right back to 19. hehehehee at about 300 on the deck and inverted..
Go Elio,,
JS

Top Bottom