• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Officespaced

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ty --- The reason the Elio can't be safety test for the "5 star rating" is because of the tandem seating. Part of the test procedures call for a test dummy a certain weight in the driver's seat with a second test dummy of a certain weight seated in the passenger seat beside the first. Beside not behind. Supposedly the procedures are in the process of being amended to cover tandem seating in autocycle configuration vehicles. As of right now it's no joy on the "5 star rating".
Ah. Okay.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Any new news or milestones reached today for Elio to make this stock go up? Trump made an announcement to meet with small businesses about reducing regulations to help them out. Elio is a small business since the employ currently under 500 people. So, this would be a great opportunity and can raise the stock price.

Officespaced

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Any new news or milestones reached today for Elio to make this stock go up? Trump made an announcement to meet with small businesses about reducing regulations to help them out. Elio is a small business since the employ currently under 500 people. So, this would be a great opportunity and can raise the stock price.
So is Elio meeting with Team Trump? Is there a request, formal or informal? To my inquiries, they have gone unanswered, going on two weeks now. What evidence to you have to the contrary? Elio has gone dark in responding. I've literally knocked on their door, and nobody is home; Elio Motors- 2942 N 24th St #114-700, Phoenix, AZ 85016. I live in Phoenix, and that is not an "Alternative Fact". Buellar? Buellar?

Last edited:

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would think he would have. On the news today they did have a video where they were interviewing some small business owners at the white house after meeting with Trump. It was on the Fox Business Network. I don't know if Paul Elio was there. It would have been a great opportunity for him if he was because it would show how a small business can become a big business with his help.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
So is Elio meeting with Team Trump? Is there a request, formal or informal? To my inquiries, they have gone unanswered, going on two weeks now. What evidence to you have to the contrary? Elio has gone dark in responding. I've literally knocked on their door, and nobody is home; Elio Motors- 2942 N 24th St #114-700, Phoenix, AZ 85016. I live in Phoenix, and that is not an "Alternative Fact". Buellar? Buellar?
The address in Phoenix is just a mail drop, not a office location.
I believe I told you this before.

Officespaced

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would think he would have. On the news today they did have a video where they were interviewing some small business owners at the white house after meeting with Trump. It was on the Fox Business Network. I don't know if Paul Elio was there. It would have been a great opportunity for him if he was because it would show how a small business can become a big business with his help.
Agreed, but did he? He's been incognito since LA LA Land. Team Elio had an appearance in the Detroit show, but didn't really up-play, despite the E1C unveil. So where are the post-E1C testing prototypes? Maybe the minions are building, but at home in Phoenix, the Elio HQ is locked up and unresponsive.

Last edited:
Top Bottom