• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

larryboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I bet Stu really wishes this was not a Friday as the markets are closed for two days.... this next few hours and days will really 'tell a story.' There is something going on, all right!!! Just jumped to 6.10 (from 6.01) with 1500 shares...

This is just a hypothetical but what would happen if someone with really deep pockets started buying the stock aggressively. The price would go up of course. Elio could then sell more stock and if our fictional buyer kept buying the price would stay up. Would that be a cheaper and better way to get Elio into production instead of giving Paul a check large enough to start production. If a feeding frenzy could be started other investors would help keep the price up. Excuse me, I have to go buy some lottery tickets.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Be careful buying this stock. The stock is being manipulated a lot. Someone bought shares yesterday at $6.85, when they could have bought it at $6.21. Elio has to keep the price above $5.89, but not that high. Something is going on. Look at general trades and ignore over and under priced transactions when investing or divesting.
This is just a hypothetical but what would happen if someone with really deep pockets started buying the stock aggressively. The price would go up of course. Elio could then sell more stock and if our fictional buyer kept buying the price would stay up. Would that be a cheaper and better way to get Elio into production instead of giving Paul a check large enough to start production. If a feeding frenzy could be started other investors would help keep the price up. Excuse me, I have to go buy some lottery tickets.
Since Paul owns almost all the shares, it would be a lot cheaper to buy up IAV debt and force Elio into bankruptcy, or force him to sell control.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I bet Stu really wishes this was not a Friday as the markets are closed for two days.... this next few hours and days will really 'tell a story.' There is something going on, all right!!! Just jumped to 6.10 (from 6.01) with 1500 shares...
1500 shares is chump change,
Full disclosure. Reached deep into my not so deep pocket.
I bot 100 shares of ELIO for 6.20 today, no stop.
" I am waiting; are you ready?
Are you ready?
I am waiting; can you hear me?
Can you hear me? "
that a call-out to your broker to sell?? Therapist trying to help you stop. (me smiling);)

TheAsterisk!

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Full disclosure. Reached deep into my not so deep pocket.
I bot 100 shares of ELIO for 6.20 today, no stop.
" I am waiting; are you ready?
Are you ready?
I am waiting; can you hear me?
Can you hear me? "
"Power defy our needs, lift us up, show us now
Show us how amid the rack of confusion
Drive in thoughts of high, satisfy, in a plan
Set it out for all to understand it
We've heard before, but we just don't seem to move
The pressure's on is there lack of concentration?
Lost and wondering, maybe, how it is
Seems to me, it's as simple as this
No matter, where you go, you're going to find
You won't see me in front, but you can't leave me behind"

I like this. This is fun. I think Elio Motors should get creative, and take to answering as many inquiries as possible with lyrical stanzas until somebody important enough calls them out on it in public. :D

By the way, booboo, are you on YesFans? I don't cause as much trouble over there, though not for lack of trying.

that a call-out to your broker to sell?? Therapist trying to help you stop. (me smiling);)
Interlopers, booboo! Interlopers!

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1494868690954.jpg

NEW POP UP EVENT AND THIS IS FROM FACEBOOK
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1494719010592966&id=129518003779747

Last edited:
Top Bottom