• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

mkiker2089

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It looks to me like it's pretty much sticking in the same range. I think people are waiting for more news but waiting patiently since it's not dipping too much either.

If Paul could get some concrete news out, or if a supplier would speak up, things could get interesting.

I'm tempted to buy more shares myself but I think I won't. I don't like gambling too much and I'm waiting to see what the ElioCoins become.

I also bought a few shares of Iheart Radio. It is probably a loss depending on how the bankruptcy goes but if my shares aren't wiped out it has to go up in the long term. IHRTQ is trading for about 30 - 50 cents a share since most stocks are only seen as short term investments to be quickly traded. This strategy paid off great with Netflix when they had that DVD debacle a few years ago.

Reaction score
I've never gambled like this before. Things were tight raising my children. Always digging money out of the sofa for school lunches and such. October 2013, I was laying in a hospital bed, thinking I could die from a heart attack & waiting for open heart surgery. Shit & giggles I checked my bank balance on the new phone my Granddaughter bought for me. And found out I finally got my disability approved. I was rich with back pay. Paid off the farm, my riding lawn mower, everything. And I bought my first Elio SIL. Haven't regretted it at all. It has been very exciting and I am so proud of Elio. Elio has an Angel watching over it. Our Friend on this forum died from the same operation a year or so later. I miss Z's cheerleading. It has been a wild ride and I believe it is all just getting started. GO ELIO !!!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I've never gambled like this before. Things were tight raising my children. Always digging money out of the sofa for school lunches and such. October 2013, I was laying in a hospital bed, thinking I could die from a heart attack & waiting for open heart surgery. Shit & giggles I checked my bank balance on the new phone my Granddaughter bought for me. And found out I finally got my disability approved. I was rich with back pay. Paid off the farm, my riding lawn mower, everything. And I bought my first Elio SIL. Haven't regretted it at all. It has been very exciting and I am so proud of Elio. Elio has an Angel watching over it. Our Friend on this forum died from the same operation a year or so later. I miss Z's cheerleading. It has been a wild ride and I believe it is all just getting started. GO ELIO !!!
Good for you!! I was in the same boat on pay for the first 14 months after I was without a job, my back had gone haywire, along with my neck and it was looking pretty bleak, then TAD DAH!!! I got approved!! I had run out of money, all the saving were gone, and the 401 and whatever else I had stashed and the approval came thru. I got the entire 14 months of settlement back pay, and on to monthly income. I was so happy I was crying.
No my heart held up, but it was rough, I felt like letting go a few times, but I stuck in there, and finally it all got good.
I agree, Z gone is sad, she was a great cheerleader, and a good den mother (if you know what I mean) but I have this feeling she's watching out for all of us.

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree, Z gone is sad, she was a great cheerleader, and a good den mother (if you know what I mean) but I have this feeling she's watching out for all of us.
Zelio was a great cheerleader, and it seems like our rep from East Keester is doing a pretty good job of carrying on. We may get a full band going if we get a little good news from Paul every once in a while. Go Elio!

Top Bottom