• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm very concerned about the validity of the information distributed on this site. Yesterday I replied to a blog named are you kidding that addressed the concerns many have about loosing their deposits. I replied I feel stupid because I purchased 457 shares at $38/share in 2016. I directed members to review the ELIO stock trend from conception too now. I brought up concerns involving the volatility of the stock valve trends in 2016. This morning I received a notice stating my reply was deleted because it was found to be disruptive to the site. Let's see how long this one stays on the site. Take the time to review the stock trend from conception for yourself and determine if the slow increase and drastic decrease of early stock values disturbs you or not. They do me. I'm just going to ride the bus till the end of the line and hope I don't get robbed. I'm very interested to see if this reply last the day.
I have written to Elio Motors about some of the things that you may have read in the past and their advice was this... DON'T FOLLOW WHAT"S ON THE WEB!...If you have questions go directly to them. I have just written them about a possible 15% discount on something that I came across and I will share this with you when it arrives.

johnsnownw

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Since there's often comparisons made between ELIO and TSLA, I thought I'd post this snippet today:

shorts.jpg

https://twitter.com/ihors3/status/1025118034669830144

johnsnownw

Elio Addict
Reaction score
TSLA has always been traded based on future prospects, with those long assuming they will get strong market penetration and become a leading manufacturer of vehicles and energy storage/generation, and those shorting that they won't.

Fairly certain most stock decisions are based on belief, it's basically gambling.

Reaction score
I have written to Elio Motors about some of the things that you may have read in the past and their advice was this... DON'T FOLLOW WHAT"S ON THE WEB!...If you have questions go directly to them. I have just written them about a possible 15% discount on something that I came across and I will share this with you when it arrives.

Third time I posted this.
Extra Discount from P.Elio 6/10/2015

Rick Deckard·Tuesday, January 17, 2017

We want to say thank you for your support as well as your understanding of the magnitude of our project. The thank you, which is effective today, is in an additional reservation bonus for those of you that have been with us the longest.
  • If your All In reservation or upgrade was made before January 1st, 2014 we will give you an additional 35% when you come buy your Elio. So, instead of receiving 50% bonus on top of your All In reservation amount, this elite group of reservation holders will be receiving 85% of your reservation amount as a thank you for believing in the vision and giving us your support from the very beginning.
  • If you have an All In reservation or upgrade from January 1st, 2014 through June 30th 2014, we will add 20% to your reservation bonus taking it to a total of 70%.
  • The final group that will receive the reservation and upgrade bonus is for those All In reservation holders from July 1st through December 31st, 2014. If you are in this group, you will receive an additional 15%. This will take your reservation bonus up to a total of 65%.
The reservation bonus is from Elio Motors and it will be reflected in your final invoice for your Elio. The system date for your All In reservation or upgrade will be automatically reflected when you purchase your Elio.

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score

We want to say thank you for your support as well as your understanding of the magnitude of our project. The thank you, which is effective today, is in an additional reservation bonus for those of you that have been with us the longest.
  • If your All In reservation or upgrade was made before January 1st, 2014 we will give you an additional 35% when you come buy your Elio. So, instead of receiving 50% bonus on top of your All In reservation amount, this elite group of reservation holders will be receiving 85% of your reservation amount as a thank you for believing in the vision and giving us your support from the very beginning.
  • If you have an All In reservation or upgrade from January 1st, 2014 through June 30th 2014, we will add 20% to your reservation bonus taking it to a total of 70%.
  • The final group that will receive the reservation and upgrade bonus is for those All In reservation holders from July 1st through December 31st, 2014. If you are in this group, you will receive an additional 15%. This will take your reservation bonus up to a total of 65%.
The reservation bonus is from Elio Motors and it will be reflected in your final invoice for your Elio. The system date for your All In reservation or upgrade will be automatically reflected when you purchase your Elio.

Missed the 35% extra by ONE month! lol .

I'm still good with 20% extra or 70%. :)

Reaction score
Before the whining starts "Oh, It's not showing up on my dashboard" and I'll repost the last line of this email again for the people would won't read to the end. """"The reservation bonus is from Elio Motors and it will be reflected in your final invoice for your Elio. The system date for your All In reservation or upgrade will be automatically reflected when you purchase your Elio.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Reservation bonus, and are not discounts dated January 17, 2017. With projection of the vehicle rolling off the assembly line December 2019 that may have been given at a later date.

The Elio Customer Experience Team
(Elio Motors)

Aug 2, 18:46 EDT

Hey Travelbuzz1,
These are close, from memory, and are not discounts, they are increases to the reservation bonus:
There are three additional reservation bonuses only 1) Reservation in 2013, +35%
2) Reservation in first half of 2014, +20%, 3) later half +15%.

I will look for the letter we sent out to everyone, but am pretty confident that this is correct.

Make sure to check out our blog at www.eliomotors.com/blog

Thank you,
The Elio Team

The Elio Customer Experience Team (Elio Motors)

Aug 3, 09:47 EDT

What level of reservation? $1000, $500, $250, $100, and only All IN reservations get the reservation bonus.

If at $1000:

Price locked in for base vehicle at $7000
Reservation amount -$1000
Original reservation bonus - $500 (@50%)
Additional reservation bonus - $200 (@20%)
total reservation bonus $700

Make sure to check out our blog at www.eliomotors.com/blog

Thank you,
The Elio Team

Last edited:

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm very concerned about the validity of the information distributed on this site. Yesterday I replied to a blog named are you kidding that addressed the concerns many have about loosing their deposits. I replied I feel stupid because I purchased 457 shares at $38/share in 2016. I directed members to review the ELIO stock trend from conception too now. I brought up concerns involving the volatility of the stock valve trends in 2016. This morning I received a notice stating my reply was deleted because it was found to be disruptive to the site. Let's see how long this one stays on the site. Take the time to review the stock trend from conception for yourself and determine if the slow increase and drastic decrease of early stock values disturbs you or not. They do me. I'm just going to ride the bus till the end of the line and hope I don't get robbed. I'm very interested to see if this reply last the day.
It took Elio stock 4 months to drop to $5.00 from $12.00. It has basically remained at $5.00 since then. I don't see the sky falling.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I looked into tzero and the August 6 deadline is the 5th deadline they have made for their ICO. Each time the deadline happens they extend it. I found this article that says this:

Now with the August 6th deadline I wonder if it'll be extended yet again. I don't know if you have ever dealt with a company that keeps extending deadlines over and over again but it really gets frustrating. At least tzero is not under the gag order like Elio and able to talk about letters of intent for $160M. I find that good that they don't have to be in that predicament.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4178227-overstock-tzero-ico-drags
What would the deadline be for an extension of the deadline? It may have passed? My guess would be Monday...I think it won't be extended...what say all of you?

Last edited:
Top Bottom