• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here's what you need to know from this article:
tZERO is perhaps the first significant STO out there, and if it experiences some level of success, other projects could follow this model to help assure potential investors.
So guess who is next in like for an STO? Guess who just crated disruptive technology? Guess who invested in the next big thing?
https://cryptovest.com/news/tzero-security-token-offering-underway-company-decides-against-ico/
As you can see this is coming together and everything is coming into place. This will make Tesla look old school. New car company in the blockchain, funded by STO's.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here's what you need to know from this article:

So guess who is next in like for an STO? Guess who just crated disruptive technology? Guess who invested in the next big thing?
https://cryptovest.com/news/tzero-security-token-offering-underway-company-decides-against-ico/
As you can see this is coming together and everything is coming into place. This will make Tesla look old school. New car company in the blockchain, funded by STO's.
A few edits...'next in line' I think you mean...'who just created' ITYM...and the answer to your questions I presume is SAM....no ELIO of course. 'New car company in the blockchain, funded by STO's'...none other than ELIO funded by Eliocoin...right?!?! At least that's what I thought you were saying:rolleyes:...in which case...:peace: :cheer2:

mkiker2089

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm surprised to see the stock slip down. I guess investors are being cautious or perhaps they haven't put the tZero thing on the same scale we have.

A long time ago I pulled a deadline out of my hat and so far I stick by it. We will know something concrete before winter or I will fear the worst. It's still hot as heck where I live. It will take Paul that long to get all the paperwork signed.

Random guess, I think the stock will stay low till Friday and then we may see it bump. Obviously the news we are putting together isn't speaking to Wall Street. I don't expect it to fall under 4.50. I am guessing however and have as much knowledge about these things as poking a stick at a dead bird makes me a doctor.

Reaction score
I'm surprised to see the stock slip down. I guess investors are being cautious or perhaps they haven't put the tZero thing on the same scale we have.

Oh, the stocks are still selling but at a very low volume. I believe they will fluctuate around willing nilly till mid- October. Maybe we will see under 4 bucks again by then. I also believe mid-October is when we will hear about Our Elio Coin being delivered to the big banks. There is a dead line of some kind in November, so happy news must break mid-October. Tzero is just being set up now. It's way to early to get excited about eliocoins or the stocks.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As much as I prefer the idea of Eliocoin trading on tZero by 8/13 or 17th at the latest, implementation will probably take until November. Doesn't everything always seem to take forever... always like that! However, ELIO has already taken steps in the timeline, like the supplier meeting last week, that are not a meaningful expense or at worst, a future account payable based on known current demand for the Eliocoin. In other words, in my opinion, I see the timeline fully underway, but funding the timeline could take into the Fall. But I will use the additional time patiently waiting for more ELIO shares @ sub $4 if that turns out to be what happens.

Last edited:

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
i'm thinking that the stock price means nothing right now because the Eliocoin is where people will be sticking thier money. Right now it's just people making $50 here and there per day messing around with it. It'll spike when they announce Eliocoin is live and then really high when Eliocoin fully finds the company. After that it'll go back down to where it is. All while the real money will be made with Eliocoin.

gottemfeathers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
i'm thinking that the stock price means nothing right now because the Eliocoin is where people will be sticking thier money. Right now it's just people making $50 here and there per day messing around with it. It'll spike when they announce Eliocoin is live and then really high when Eliocoin fully finds the company. After that it'll go back down to where it is. All while the real money will be made with Eliocoin.
The stock will move up when Elio gets funding and move up again when you see work being done on the manufacturing plant IMHO

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Overstock.com - tZERO...

SALT LAKE CITY, Aug. 02, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Overstock.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:OSTK) is scheduled to release second quarter financial results for the period ended June 30, 2018 on Thursday, August 9, 2018 after the market closes. The company has scheduled a conference call and webcast for 4:30 p.m. ET that day to discuss these results. The company will take questions via email prior to the call. Please email all questions in advance of the call to ir@overstock.com.

Webcast information

To access the live webcast and presentation slides, go to http://investors.overstock.com. To listen to the conference call via telephone, dial (877) 673-5346 and enter conference ID 6285767 when prompted. Participants outside the U.S. or Canada who do not have Internet access should dial +1 (724) 498-4326 and enter the conference ID provided above.

Replay

A replay of the conference call will be available at http://investors.overstock.com starting two hours after the live call has ended, or on Overstock’s YouTube channel, accessible at https://www.overstock.com/2018-Q2-earnings. An audio replay of the webcast will be available via telephone starting at 7:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, August 9, 2018, through 7:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, August 23, 2018. To listen to the recorded webcast by phone, dial (855) 859-2056 and enter the conference ID provided above. Outside the U.S. or Canada, dial +1 (404) 537-3406 and enter the conference ID provided above.

About Overstock.com

Overstock.com, Inc. Common Shares (NASDAQ:OSTK) / Series A Preferred (Medici Ventures’ tZERO platform: OSTKP) / Series B Preferred (OTCQX:OSTBP) is an online retailer based in Salt Lake City, Utah that sells a broad range of products at low prices, including furniture, décor, rugs, bedding, and home improvement. In addition to home goods, Overstock.com offers a variety of products including jewelry, electronics, apparel, and more, as well as a marketplace providing customers access to hundreds of thousands of products from third-party sellers. Additional stores include Pet Adoptions and Worldstock.com dedicated to selling artisan-crafted products from around the world. Forbes ranked Overstock in its list of the Top 100 Most Trustworthy Companies in 2014. Overstock regularly posts information about the company and other related matters under Investor Relations on its website, http://www.overstock.com.

O, Overstock.com, O.com, Club O, Main Street Revolution, and Worldstock are registered trademarks of Overstock.com, Inc. O.biz and Space Shift are also trademarks of Overstock.com, Inc. Other service marks, trademarks and trade names which may be referred to herein are the property of their respective owners.

This press release contains certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Such forward-looking statements include all statements other than statements of historical fact. Additional information regarding factors that could materially affect results and the accuracy of the forward-looking statements contained herein may be found in the Company's Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2018, which was filed with the SEC on May 8, 2018, and any subsequent filings with the SEC.

Media Contact:
Overstock.com Public Relations
+1 (801) 947-3564
pr@overstock.com

Investor Contact:
Overstock.com Investor Relations
+1 (801) 947-5374
ir@overstock.com

Last edited:
Top Bottom