• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

johnsnownw

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here's what Elio says:

If look at the SEC filing, you'll see that Elio will be getting $110M in new reservations all during the 76 weeks that they have on their official timeline. Plus 76 weeks from today is 2/13/2020.

https://ir.eliomotors.com/all-sec-filings#document-364-0001140361-18-027806

It looks like that reservations will be stagnant until they start hitting milestones. This makes sense because anyone that checks out Elio today will see little press and anything recent is not positive at all. They have to look back around 2015 and earlier to see the flood of good PR. I can see lots of people interested but not pulling the trigger and many have forgot about it. As soon as Eliocoin funds the operation, the tide will turn and the number of reservations will surge. At that point, then spreading the word about Elio will actually do real good and people will follow up on it as opposed to being nice and telling you that they will look into it then forget about it. It's much easier for people to be interested in something when they see real progress on the actual product. As per what Elio says, they realize that too.

That's a considerable amount of speculation, based on circumstances from 5 years ago. The environment has changed substantially...and will continue to do so. I'm not sure anyone will be able to gauge interest in Elio in the 2020 timeframe.

I mean, lets look at the facts:

1. Batteries have gotten significantly cheaper in the last 3 years, and will continue to come down.
2. There is a lot of overlap in potential customers with small cheap commuter BEVs (why #1 is important)
3. Gas is considerably cheaper than it was pre-2015, and that trend seems as though it will continue
4. Americans are moving so much towards CUV/SUVs that many legacy mfrs. are canceling decades old sedan nameplates

There very well could be a large pool of customers that would be interested in the Elio, with the current climate, than were interested back in 2014/15...but that will remain an unknown for some time.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree RS. Elio has till Xmas. Musk will go into rehab in a few weeks, maybe next week. I'm guess South France, lol. It takes 2-3 months to 'get cured'. It will take that long to get eliocoins on the market. All is Good.
The opportunity has just been laid in Elios' lap. They need to act on it right now.

Top Bottom