• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow, I guess you must have a hot tip to be putting that much $ in !! :-)
Pure speculation. It's all a gamble. Obviously I got a little unlucky and could have gotten more stocks for the same money a day or so later but I'm still ok. We will probably see next week if the Elio coin takes off or not and what effect that will have on the regular stock. I really don't know and am just hoping for the best. This latest purchase isn't my only Elio stock either. It just adds to what I have already. Each week I put a little aside from my paycheck as "mad money" to invest in something. Little here, little there.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Pure speculation. It's all a gamble. Obviously I got a little unlucky and could have gotten more stocks for the same money a day or so later but I'm still ok. We will probably see next week if the Elio coin takes off or not and what effect that will have on the regular stock. I really don't know and am just hoping for the best. This latest purchase isn't my only Elio stock either. It just adds to what I have already. Each week I put a little aside from my paycheck as "mad money" to invest in something. Little here, little there.
Wait until Monday for this! Enjoy the weekend..
window.jpg

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wait until Monday for this! Enjoy the weekend..
View attachment 22947
Jumping out of windows or jumping for joy... Dow futures currently up 163. Avoiding large caps for time being :).

News about the presale close on Monday! Or news of an extension? From what I've read I think @ least $20 of the $25 million was committed from the start from skin in the game people. So slightly hopeful. But I'm just speculating with a very foggy head this morning.

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Must remember to try and land feet first!
That usually helps, it takes falling down a few times before you learn limit. And when you do, WOW!!!!
It's amazing what you've learned to get to that point.
Pain is a great teacher, and once you hit that "no mas - no mas" point, you'll sit and think about why did it take so long?

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That usually helps, it takes falling down a few times before you learn limit. And when you do, WOW!!!!
It's amazing what you've learned to get to that point.
Pain is a great teacher, and once you hit that "no mas - no mas" point, you'll sit and think about why did it take so long?
Indeed, my groggy morning from much overnight research & creation of the ultimate cure for non-melanoma skin cancer. Don't want to say to much about it, but if anyone has had or knows anyone that's had aktinic keratosis, basal or squamous cell carcinoma, should google eggplant/apple cider vinegar tincture recipe. 74 hours into my treatment for squamous cell carcinoma on my face and the lesion is gone!!! Just avoided mohs surgery & lot's of PAIN compared to minor burning pain & spending $12,000! Maybe that will cover a few more cheap shares? Real pain is a great teacher! I hope my research & personal solution helps as many people as possible kick skin cancer's ass and buy a few cheap ELIO shares instead. And what else matters?

And remember, always listen to your dermatologist...I only want family and friends to believe me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom