• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Bought 296 of the bid shares @ the open with a limit order. Final time for ELIO, going to try & continue crowdfunding XTI now at $1.50 up from a buck before. That's the two places the play money goes. No lottery tickets. Will the lottery winner be an Elio Addict?[/QUOTE]

I swear if i win the lottery, i will give Elio a 0% interest loan to get production rolling.[/QUOTE]
I would get hold of the controlling stock shares with the lottery winning ticket and dismiss those who do not stand by their word.

Last edited:

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Bought 296 of the bid shares @ the open with a limit order. Final time for ELIO, going to try & continue crowdfunding XTI now at $1.50 up from a buck before. That's the two places the play money goes. No lottery tickets. Will the lottery winner be an Elio Addict?

TB1speaking here: I swear if i win the lottery, i will give Elio a 0% interest loan to get production rolling.[/QUOTE]
TB1 speaking here: I would get hold of the controlling stock shares with the lottery winning ticket and dismiss those who do not stand by their word. Not sure how this happened![/QUOTE]

Sailor Dog speaking: T1...Who da who?

Last edited:

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would get hold of the controlling stock shares with the lottery winning ticket and dismiss those who do not stand by their word.
I swear if i win the lottery, i will give Elio a 0% interest loan to get production rolling.
T1...Who da who?[/QUOTE]

I swear if i win the lottery, i will give Elio a 0% interest loan to get production rolling.[/QUOTE]
T1...Who da who?[/QUOTE]
TB1 speaking: 2015 was the year that this thing was to roll after other delays and spare me on the "Target Price" stuff. This tread is suppose to be about STOCK PRICE and lets get back to that "JOY".[/QUOTE]
SD speaking: And what happened with the Eliocoin presale?

Last edited:

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
T1...Who da who?

T1...Who da who?[/QUOTE]
2015 was the year that this thing was to roll after other delays and spare me on the "Target Price" stuff. This tread is suppose to be about STOCK PRICE and lets get back to that "JOY".[/QUOTE]
Sailer Dog: And what happened with the Eliocoin presale?[/QUOTE]
There are other treads for ElioCoin, I would choose the one which has the most responses.

mkiker2089

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think we are at the point now where it's finally make or break time. I know people have said that for years but if it doesn't do something soon then surely it's all over.

Cryptocurrency is very volatile now. Maybe Byrne has ideas to liven it up.

Top Bottom