• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if the Eliocoin purchasers get moved to the beginning of the SIL if they also get the 25% off discount? If I were Elio, I would make them not only pay full price, but an additional $200 that would go to reducing the current SIL reservationists.

If Elio gave you an additional $200 off, would you be tolerant of the Eliocoin owners going to the front of the line? This would be a win for Elio because they wouldn't be losing money on the first of the manufacturing due to discounts.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Even better. Do like FUV did. Build a number of signature models for $50K each. Then Elio fans can tell everyone that they are in production and with customer deliverables. Then down the road, only offer fully loaded $14K models but then delay again because of some certification that wasn't done. This done, all via Eliocoin.

Then after that do what is listed above and make people pay extra to get in front of the line all while giving discounts to the ones who wait longer. I would have tiers where it would go from $200 to $1000. The closer to #1, means you pay more but the ones with SIL's closer to #1 get even a bigger discount.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would also add either a maximum number of Eliocoin orders before the SIL reservations or a mixture of two Eliocoin orders and then one SIL. Wouldn't it be ironic if enough Eliocoin orders came in that the SIL reservations were delayed for years? Now if Elio kept giving a reduction for the SIL reservations because of the Eliocoin orders, it's conceivable that the base price of the Elio would be reduced to nothing. So a clever person would see how they could buy an Elio with Eliocoins to get a better spot in line, sell it after getting it, and probably get their Elio for free. (Just dreaming, no drugs or alcohol.)

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have a feeling the number will be less than 100 for Eliocoin holders going to the front of the line. So, I wouldn't worry about it. We all know that the bulk of existing Elio Reservation holders will not put in any extra money to Elio motors, same for the Elio stock holders. You need new inexperienced blood.

Samuel Gompers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It depends on the plan.

There’s still nothing out there that matches the Elio. Nothing on the horizon either.

If there’s a rock solid plan, i’ll write a check.

The opinion was that "not many" would consider putting more money into Elio. While there may be a few, like you, who would send them more money for coming up with a new plan, it is highly unlikely that "many" would send money without actual performance. Since the beginning, Elio has always had "a plan", but their performance has always fallen short. As you said, there is nothing out there that matches the Elio specs, including the Elio show cars/prototypes.

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The opinion was that "not many" would consider putting more money into Elio. While there may be a few, like you, who would send them more money for coming up with a new plan, it is highly unlikely that "many" would send money without actual performance. Since the beginning, Elio has always had "a plan", but their performance has always fallen short. As you said, there is nothing out there that matches the Elio specs, including the Elio show cars/prototypes.
I think you missed two little words in my response. I didn’t say any plan. Or another plan. I said “rock solid” plan. If there’s a plan backed with real horsepower, I won’t be the only one writing another check.

Top Bottom