• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio has much keener interest from the venture capital money at the current sub $13 price. The valuation of the company is more in line with assuming a close to a 30 percent stake or more in return for the VC money alternative to the ATVM loan if need be. Stay buckled in for the long-term (year or longer) and you will be richly rewarded!

Reaction score
oww, Salty Dog, What happening about the 17th? Neither way, I am in for the long haul, 5 to 8 years. I don't think I will make it but my favorite Granddaughter will be ready for college by then. No boo who here, this is what I planning for. Right now, I'm enjoying the ride. Watching this project has been so much fun. I'm proud I was able to help get the laws changed in OHIO. You all know the guy who thought he had it fixed didn't know the elio was a two seater !? As he had the helmet exception only covering the 'driver' of the vehicle. And going to PA college and meeting Paul Elio and getting my picture taking with him. And meeting and eat a meal with new and wonderful excited elio people. It's been a trip sitting in this back seat. And I truly believe it's not over.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
oww, Salty Dog, What happening about the 17th? .
11/17 11:15 Pacific LA Mobility Presentation...9 days after this huge distraction...ATVM loan no longer a political hot potato...VC announcement if it is at a price hovering around 12.30...VCs can join the crowdfunders in a big cumbaya!:drum:

Last edited:

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
5.6 % up while indexes up only 1 % or so...a new day will be here soon... presidential legacy and fiscal opportunities! Total bipartisan action!!!

Top Bottom