• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So much for the theoretical "Billion" dollar market cap!

Reminds me of the Dot-com bubble...dozen's of tech companies had a high stock valuation based on future & unproven earnings power...at the end of the day...most of those equities went to zero...
Zimbabwe_$100_trillion_2009_Obverse.jpg

I give these out for XMas every year. It's like $5 for a stack of billion dollar bills (yea I give out a billion dollars to my friends as casual gifts)
still the stock is double what we paid so far so no sour grapes yet.

hackworth

Reaction score
Id have to agree with you, to be honest I had expected it to drop on day 1. Everything related on the market is speculation to some degree, but until we see some movement in the plant the stock really shouldn't be going up. But it was a fun 3 days though..

Hi all, I found this board and decided to join. I was actually the lucky soul who sold a position at $75.00.

When trading first went live, there were a few market makers supporting the stock in the $12-14 range, so I'd be surprised if it dropped significantly below those levels in short order. As others have already mentioned, the run-up was due to a buyer/seller imbalance. When I put in my order to sell @ $75, I was literally the only open sell order on the stock. So anyone who put in a market order to buy (obviously not recommended) or was dead-set on getting some shares had to buy mine @ $75. If there had been more active sellers, this never would have happened. But it's taking some time because people need to move their StartEngine shares to an actual brokerage before they can be traded, and some brokerages (like TD Ameritrade) won't take pink sheet stocks.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi all, I found this board and decided to join. I was actually the lucky soul who sold a position at $75.00.

When trading first went live, there were a few market makers supporting the stock in the $12-14 range, so I'd be surprised if it dropped significantly below those levels in short order. As others have already mentioned, the run-up was due to a buyer/seller imbalance. When I put in my order to sell @ $75, I was literally the only open sell order on the stock. So anyone who put in a market order to buy (obviously not recommended) or was dead-set on getting some shares had to buy mine @ $75. If there had been more active sellers, this never would have happened. But it's taking some time because people need to move their StartEngine shares to an actual brokerage before they can be traded, and some brokerages (like TD Ameritrade) won't take pink sheet stocks.
If you don't mind me asking how many shares were you able to unload?

Top Bottom