• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My guess is that it's a reaction to the recent cluster of generally negative (though not terrible) news combined with an expectation of a big announcement that hasn't happened yet.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
John, what are your thoughts on this.
My first reaction was WTF?!

After thinking about it, there was a lot of stock that sold quite fast, this is a penny stock so maybe it's being dumped because someone(s) bored with the summer doldrums that have hovered around $20 with the hopes of driving it up. Or of course there's the eternal specter that someone(s) just giving up on the whole company and selling for what they can. I'm not sure how the 100 fleet sales pushed into 3Q 2017 sits with people, though I could certainly see why some would want to bail.

What do you think?

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My guess is that it's a reaction to the recent cluster of generally negative (though not terrible) news combined with an expectation of a big announcement that hasn't happened yet.
Maybe, but it just seemed so sudden. There's been over a quarter $ million movement on the stock today, it's very odd considering how flat things have been. I guess we'll see.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think it's crashing John. Plain and simple. We were teased with the promise that we were going to hear "Big News" last week.
The only reason that it may not go to zero may be that some of us procrastinated and left our stock with V-stock Transfer...
And it will take a week or so for those of us who did to get it transferred over to our brokerage account.
It's lost 92 cents in the last five minutes.

Top Bottom