• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's a rather pessimistic interpretation. It probably is a little bit of a bail out effect due to recent news inducing some selling, followed by a bit of fear based overshoot. But as long as the company is still progressing, I don't see this as anything more than a buying opportunity. The fundamental value of the company hasn't changed.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think it's crashing John. Plain and simple. We were teased with the promise that we were going to hear "Big News" last week.
The only reason that it may not go to zero may be that some of us procrastinated and left our stock with V-stock Transfer...
And it will take a week or so for those of us who did to get it transferred over to our brokerage account.
It's lost 92 cents in the last five minutes.

On the way back up now, with a volume just a tad under 21k. Smacks of someone(s) messing with it, I hope that doesn't create any more obsticals for EM, but I hope if anyone is messing around with the stock that the SEC spanks them.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
With that volume, my thoughts turned toward some of the Elio Motors board and major investors, but who's to say...
I don't think any of them would be that dumb. I do think there are other bone heads out there who mess with this type of stock. Then again, it could just be a natural correction based on, as you're suggesting, uninspiring news.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't know how much notice they have to give slinches.
I remember that the CEO of netflix sold his off basically before anyone knew about it.
Also John... Another factor... I checked and at one point at least 23% of Elio stock was held on a short position.

Reaction score
My bet went through. I bought more ! I didn't get in at the low of #13.88 but pretty close. The whole market is flipping out and it IS POLITICAL. It isn't going away soon but I am comfortable with it all.
I got conformation from Charles Schwab. I got 100 shares at $14.08 and 42 shares at $14.00. My top spending was $2,000.00. I saved 4 bucks, lol.

Last edited:

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My bet went through. I bought more ! I didn't get in at the low of #13.88 but pretty close. The whole market is flipping out and it IS POLITICAL. It isn't going away soon but I am comfortable with it all.
I got conformation from Charles Schwab. I got 100 shares at $14.08 and 42 shares at $14.00. My top spending was $2,000.00. I saved 4 bucks, lol.
No worries. Lilly, as usual, you're a heroine. Thanks for stopping the crash. ;)

Top Bottom