• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Reaction score
I figured the stock will be unsteady and they will rise & fall till production. It is fun to watch monkey see monkey do. They see movement in a stock and they jump on the band wagon. I am happy to see the movement. I had a bid out for $3.00 something, but it only went down to $4.00. So, I missed out and I bought this car. I am in this Elio thing for the long term. I am betting everything will work out and we all are going to be RICH RICH RICH.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wondering IF Elio could issue bonds (I don't know if they can or not) how many would be interested? If they matured in eight years and had a 8% annual return, I would definitely be interested. They might even be able to raise the $300 million they need.

stts

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Wondering IF Elio could issue bonds (I don't know if they can or not) how many would be interested? If they matured in eight years and had a 8% annual return, I would definitely be interested. They might even be able to raise the $300 million they need.

I wouldnt touch Elio long term for now. Theres just nothing to bet on in the long term. I got my $100 down but thats all Im willing to do. Potential investors would be able to get a serious and extended look under the hood, so I leave long term decisions to them. Long term, Elio needs an electric plan. Because there is no doubt that gas will eventually be phased out. Other countries have already made plans to stop gas car imports. I have seen articles saying that new gas engine design will be stopping in 2020. So the gas engine sun set is already in the planning stages. Elio is not apart of any of that yet.

stts

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I really want to comment on your post, but do not want to be critical of such a clear Chrystal ball. Welcome to the forum. You will be as entertaining as many of the rest of us.:D. Entertainment could be all we will ever receive for our investment. If it continues, I will at least be entertained:D

Fret not. If Elio ultimately fails to make things work, somebody else posted that he saw news that Chevy plans a $5grandish electric with decent capacity. Those days are not so far off. :)

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You never know how things might turn out however. When i was in elementary school, junior high, it was said how the metric system was superior in every way to the imperial system and we had to learn the metric as it would soon replace the obsolete imperial system.

Well, here we are 40 years later, and USA still got feet, inches, gallons and MPH speed limit signs. So it would seem the switch over is going a bit slow.

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Fret not. If Elio ultimately fails to make things work, somebody else posted that he saw news that Chevy plans a $5grandish electric with decent capacity. Those days are not so far off. :)

I agree with you about the coming of electric. A researcher at Purdue (//www.purdue.edu Research Park News) has just completed experimental battery charging by draining and replacing the electrolyte. He can charge a car battery in the same time as a gas fill-up.:thumb:

4matic

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Given Elio's current financial dilemma...issuing bonds is probably not a realistic expectation...

Their SEC fillings indicate lots unpaid bills...

Given the fact they have an unfinished product...no revenue...and probably a poor corporate credit rating...I can't imagine that there would be much investor appetite for Elio Bonds...

Without any revenue...it would be impossible for them to pay interest on the bonds...and more than likely they would default on the principal...

Top Bottom