• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is The Latest Start Production Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know that Elio will include a momentum on the shipping methods of their product. It's something they have worked out years ago but needs to be covered again. They cover the same subjects over and over again but the shipping dolly, method of shipping and other items need to be refreshed again just so we can remember what they have planned. I am looking forward to these Momentum's as they will show why people need to buy the Eliocoin due to the company having everything figured out.
I’ll buy the ElioCoin immediately following my Elio test drive, providing the fit/finish, performance, and handling meets or beats my expectations.

Last edited:

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio coins are being sold only to investors.
You have to have the bucks to be able to invest in those.
I really don't like the whole concept of QUALIFIED INVESTORS. Just make sure everybody knows it's a high risk that could reasonably be a total loss and then let FREE PEOPLE decide whether to invest or not.

The SEC has imposed an elitist entitlement which is antithetical to the concept of egalitarian access to financial freedom. You are free to play the lottery, but you can't invest in Elio or the Eliocoin. There is something wrong with this.

Sega

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Idk about the whole eliocoin thing, but I don't see the point in investing in their coin if they haven't gotten their main product to the market..... If it's a crypto currency thing, that market is getting flooded like crazy with new cryptos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom