• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is The Latest Start Production Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Scotty also said that the Elio was driven by a single wheel. And he drove it? Not very observant is he? I guess he also didn't read any literature about it. Nope, I don't find his opinion credible. Still, he has a point. Elio needs the financing very soon or it will be over. I doubt they could last another year at this rate.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
At least he physically drove the Elio. Something that very few on the planet have done outside of Elio Motors employees and contractors. How many people here have driven an Elio? How many here have seen it in person driving under it's own power going down the street?

Keith Stone

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Emailed elio today about latest production date my reply....

“Hey Jake - The production date is estimated to be 76 weeks from the timely and successful completion of our current and subsequent fundraising efforts. The timing and availability of the funds can move and we will do everything we can to keep the project moving forward by utilizing each piece of funding received, as we receive it. Thank you for your support.”
This now puts us at 2020 from my interpretation...any new news on funding lately?

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Emailed elio today about latest production date my reply....

“Hey Jake - The production date is estimated to be 76 weeks from the timely and successful completion of our current and subsequent fundraising efforts. The timing and availability of the funds can move and we will do everything we can to keep the project moving forward by utilizing each piece of funding received, as we receive it. Thank you for your support.”
This now puts us at 2020 from my interpretation...any new news on funding lately?
So 5 years, 1 month, 12 days, 22 hours, 32 minutes, 45 seconds + another year, then I get it, cool let me clear some space outta my driveway..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom