• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is The Latest Start Production Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why, it's way too expensive and nothing but a tourist trap in the big cities.
Go to Bora Bora or Guam or any other south pacific island, it's what Hawaii used to be.

I would like to do that, however my company is picking up the expense of my "maintenance trip" for equipment I installed at Wheeler AAB. So the wife can go if I pay only her ticket and food. I takes real creative genius to stretch three days of maintenance into ten days of stay. I know I am going to loose any argument about going by myself. I hope to do some fishing and island hopping.

Thomas Malkin

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
It depends entirely on the Department of Energy's ATVM loan people. Last June (2016), they surprised Elio with a new condition, as Elio had met all rhe others. Not only does Elio need 65k reservations, but the ATVM now require a large number of commitments to buy! Logically, if Elio had those, they wouldn't need rhe ATVM loan.

They moved the goalposts again.

I've a strong feeling that the ATVM loan board is comprised of anti-loan sandbaggers, ideologically opposed to loaning any of the hundreds of millions of dollars they have ready to go. They are playing with Elio.
The Twitter handle of rhe Department of Energy is @energy. Feel free to chat them up.

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
It depends entirely on the Department of Energy's ATVM loan people. Last June (2016), they surprised Elio with a new condition, as Elio had met all rhe others. Not only does Elio need 65k reservations, but the ATVM now require a large number of commitments to buy! Logically, if Elio had those, they wouldn't need rhe ATVM loan.

I've a strong feeling that the ATVM loan board is comprised of anti-loan sandbaggers, ideologically opposed to loaning any of the hundreds of millions of dollars they have ready to go. They are playing with Elio.
The Twitter handle of rhe Department of Energy is @energy. Feel free to chat them up.
We have a link on here that goes to Trump's transition team, make sure to use it and tell them about the jobs that EM would like to create for the area.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score

We have a link on here that goes to Trump's transition team, make sure to use it and tell them about the jobs that EM would like to create for the area.

Dr.Ernest Jeffrey Moniz will be leaving The Department of Energy this month. Rick Perry has been nominated as his replacement.
Perhaps the DOE ATVM program will not be abused by the new administration.
Only time will tell.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Dr.Ernest Jeffrey Moniz will be leaving The Department of Energy this month. Rick Perry has been nominated as his replacement.
Perhaps the DOE ATVM program will not be abused by the new administration.
Only time will tell.
I think the tour group should schedule an event in DC specifically for Perry. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom