• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is The Latest Start Production Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And that's the difference between East coast and West Coast, if you're living on the East coast you have mass transit (buses, biking, Uber, Lyft and whatever) move to the West coast and learn the difference, ever hear the song, "no body walks in LA?" well the same goes for a lot of city's up and down the Left Coast, I don't have mass transit where I live, and neither do my kids. Biking? Ha!! Ever see a kid want to ride a bike 46 miles (round trip) to get to a job? across a log ass bridge, with traffic? You have no idea. So what applies were you live, does not apply here.
...and by East Coast, you mean North East Coast. I'm pretty sure you'd have a really tough time anywhere south of DC if you didn't have a car.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My tentative plan is to swing over to Yellowstone National Park after entering the US near Seattle, WA, then work my way south to the tip of Baja, Mexico.
A must to include Coeur d'Alene, ID (my current residence) about 411 miles east of Seattle, on your journey and plan to stay a day or 2. If money is no object a stay at the Couer d' Alene Resort is the ultimate. Beautiful Resort City on one of the 6 most beautiful lakes in the world.

Family outdoor activities galore, fishing, golf, hiking, biking, rafting, zip lining, Silverwood Amusement Park, probably still skiing with the 171" of snow pack at the the ski resorts.
IMG_2099.JPG

Last edited:

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
seriously ????? .... a warning was just issued about taking this thread so far off topic .... bring it back on track or it will be closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom