• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Will Be The Primary Use For Your Elio?

Texconsin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh, yeah...and to replace my beautiful 2009 Suzuki Boulevard C109RT.
IMG_0285.JPG

Geordie97

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Strictly for play. I am retired though I do a lot of volunteer work but we recently sold our Goldwing motorcyle as my wife had brain tumor surgery in 2011 and still has some residual dizzy spells so she couldn't ride on the bike, so this will be our play toy to replace it. Maybe some touring if we can pull a trailer behind it though I don't think we will be able to take the dogs with us anywhere in it.

ks6c

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wish I could see the video but the "owner of the video" does not permit viewing on a mobile device. Sigh :) Z
Here's a link to their website: http://ridinwithstyle.ca/

Looks like they're trying to set up a touring company, Z, so a quick note to them might encourage them to unlock the video for mobile devices... More potential customers that way!

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I went 1000 in for no other reason than to help see it happen. It is time for something like the ELIO and for it to be Home grown all the better.
Uses I ride my Motorcycles as much as I can, but in Wisconsin there are times it will not happen so the ELIO looks like the next best thing.
I have a 16 year old granddaughter that lives in the country , I bet she would rather drive the ELIO than ride than bus the last of her high school days.
I have a daughter that has been eyeing the ELIO up. 26 miles a day taking grandson to school and back.
As soon as we see some real progress on production and the plant there will be another 1000 sent in.
Uses , I am sure we can find many for a under 10K car/Motorcycle that gets up to 84 MPG and looks like fun to drive.

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Strictly for play. I am retired though I do a lot of volunteer work but we recently sold our Goldwing motorcyle as my wife had brain tumor surgery in 2011 and still has some residual dizzy spells so she couldn't ride on the bike, so this will be our play toy to replace it. Maybe some touring if we can pull a trailer behind it though I don't think we will be able to take the dogs with us anywhere in it.

Hey Geordie97 look at the end link to see if your dogs would fit in this trailer?
Terrence :)

ET Elio

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's going to be my commuter car - 60 miles r/t 5 days a week, plus whatever running around I do on the weekends. It will also enable me to plan some road trips to see family and friends that are just not $$ feasible in my Liberty. I am going to quadruple my highway mileage!! Likewise, I don't think my dog will be joining me in the Elio. The Jeep fits her more comfortably.

Andrew Hurst

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I will retire my wife's 2008 Prius, Hand down my 2013 Prius and use my Elio for my commute to my job 60 miles away. I have two "fun" classic cars, and depending on how "fun" my Elio is, I may sell one of them too. When we retire, we are contemplating RVing for a while. I am wondering if Elio will be light enough to tow behind a smaller, "fuel efficient" camper van?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I will retire my wife's 2008 Prius, Hand down my 2013 Prius and use my Elio for my commute to my job 60 miles away. I have two "fun" classic cars, and depending on how "fun" my Elio is, I may sell one of them too. When we retire, we are contemplating RVing for a while. I am wondering if Elio will be light enough to tow behind a smaller, "fuel efficient" camper van?
It is supposed to be 1250 pounds so you can start researching that now. :-) Z

Top Bottom